16 Articles How to....
- Adjust the sensitivity settings for the theft alert and what do they mean?
- Change batteries
- Check your Gateway has connected to the network after power up.
- Check your graphs have updated
- Check your gateway is working
- Check your hive scale or hive monitor is working
- Check mobile signal
- Set the timezone on your user account
- Setting or changing scheduled alerts
- Change the background of your hive view
8 Articles Interpreting your bee data
13 Articles Hardware
- How far away away from the hives can I put the Gateway?
- What type of batteries do the monitors use?
- Can I use rechargeable batteries?
- Can my monitors log in more than once in 24 hours?
- When I’m inspecting the hives can I leave the monitors switched on?
- Are the monitors affected by pylons or radio masts?
- Can I upgrade my Gateway to have a weather pack fitted?
- Gateway LED flashing
- Hive Scale Monitor LED flashing
- LED not flashing when inserting or re-inserting the batteries.